That is adorable, and what a great name for your kitty! We're so glad he's coming back-Go Packers!
Oh my gosh!!!!!! That is the cutest little kitten I have ever seen!!! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
What a great picture!!
That is adorable, and what a great name for your kitty! We're so glad he's coming back-Go Packers!
Wow!! That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Ever. Thank you sooo much for sharing it with us!
I love cats and have three of my own, and I need to say that is the cutest picture I've ever seen. Very very cute.
You need to send it to AG!
Adorable!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Oh, that's right, Farves show no fear.
Thanks gals. We had sooo much fun trying to get this pose. The kitten wanted the bottle so quickly that we had to change Nellie to a sitting pose to keep her from tipping over. Favre is already trying to chew the other girls' hair and laces, so this is probably his only encounter with AG. Now which of the girls should feed the calf..hmmm..... ~Bugs
Felicity could probably handle feeding the calf.
Your picture is so sweet!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
That goes through the roof on the cuteness scale! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Really a darling picture. Thank you for sharing it with us.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Bookmarks